This fact sheet explores the rights of individuals with disabilities to vote. It includes the following information:
- Which laws protect voters with disabilities?
- What are the major voting-related issues faced by people with disabilities?
- What do the voting laws require?
- Does Colorado place restrictions on voting by people with disabilities?
- What should you know for election day?
- What to do if you feel your rights were violated?
Download the fact sheet to get answers to these questions.