Department of Justice

The Department of Justice's electronic form for those wishing to file an American with Disabilities Act complaint. Filers will immediately receive a "reference number" that can be used whenever contacting the Department about that complaint. You can still call the Department's ADA Information Line to receive a paper complaint form by mail.

Phone Number: